This is just a ‘How To’ on how to make these lego albums. I decided to do it because there has been a lot people messaging me on how I make them. So if you want to make them or is just curious on how I make them, then take a look:
1. Select album cover.
2. Pixilate the image by selecting filter then pixilate then mosaic.
3. Select the pixilation you would like.
4. Now you have a pixilated image.
5. Create a brick shaped pixel.
6. Duplicate the brick until a row is complete.
7. Duplicate the row of bricks until the whole cover is filled.
8. Merge all the row of bricks and then fiddle with the ‘Fill’ of the image.
9. You should then have a lego looking cover.
10. Then fiddle with the contrast to make the colours work.